Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

An Outside Potions Lesson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

An Outside Potions Lesson Empty
PostSubject: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

--Lesson Will Truly Begin Here--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Emilie laid in the grass, one leg twisted strangely to the left and her face splattered with blood. She had her hair soaked with blood and she looked like she'd just been murdered by Jack The Ripper. She laid still waiting for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mason Anderson
Adult
Adult
Mason Anderson

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Mason sat beside her with bloody hands, twirling a wand. Once the students began filing out of the castle, followed by their professor to supervise the lesson, he stood and smiled at their shocked faces. "Welcome to potions." he said in his heavy, thick French accent. He wiped the blood on his jeans and held out his hand, to see if anyone would shake it. "My name is Mason, and this is my... currently dead... sister Emilie." He said and smirked.

"I've been told to pair you all up. So I don't know your names, forgive me." He said and then dropped his hand. He figured no one would shake it since it was covered in blood. "You, girl!" He pointed to Serena. "With... You." He then pointed to Sally Ruby.

He continued this until the pairings were made.

Serena & Sally
Keegan & Gwen
Christian & Hunter

"We're playing Jack The Ripper today... then we're going to play hospital. Welcome to the sick and twisted world of the Anderson Twins. Professor Destan has told me to let you decide which one of the pair will be killed, and which one will be the killer. As you can see, I'm the killer." He said and waved with a bloodied hand. "Trust me, no one will be hurt." He said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Serena Cole
Healer
Healer
Serena Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Serena out to where their potions class was and came upon the odd scene. It was obviously staged as Professor Destan didnt look worried in the least. She waited for the young man to start and when he introduced himself she moved forward to shake his hand. Only hesitating from how bloody his hands looking. The twins kind of reminded her of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was.

When he pointed at her and then someone she quickly checked to see who she was being paired off with. Sally had seemed pretty nice and she shifted so she was closer to her. She smiled in excitement when he mentioned Jack the Ripper. Serena had run a lot about him because of her mother's interest in Muggle criminals and how they worked.

'Welcome to the sick and twisted world of the Anderson twins,' echoed in her head for a moment before things started to click. They had to be related to the guy she had met at the Shrieking Shack. It was definitely a small world. She shook her head and turned to Sally. "Hey," she grinned a little mischievously. "Which would you prefer; to be my killer or be killed?"
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"I promise to all my students no one will die today." Aluin said and smiled. "Mason and Emilie will be your fellow students next year and they volunteered to help me so, if you will be playing the killer, please come and get these bags of blood. We're going to have some fun today." He said and grinned evilly.

This was kind of doing two jobs at once. He was going to see who was worthy, and also to do their lesson. "Please, we dont have all day. Mason will take over the lesson from here while I grade you all on your innovativeness, participation, and creativity."
Back to top Go down
Nyla Samantha Nelluc
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Nyla Samantha Nelluc

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 am

Nyla walked out onto the grass and just as her foot hit the ground she looked in horror at the little body that lay on the grass. Covering her mouth with a hand to keep the bile rising in her throat down. The site of a body so lifeless and bloody caused her to vomit in her mouth; an unpleasent habit for whenever she saw such a sight. She listened carefully to what the Professor was saying while keeping her eyes diverted from the scene and looking elsewhere. She let out a sigh of relief at what her Professor had said. The two French students were teaching? Odd but, it's his class she supposed. Since everyone was paired up she supposed that she was simply to sit by and watch. Yet she couldn't do that properly considering she had an irrational fear of blood. She had really bad encounters with blood and homicide. Would the Professor mark her down for it? She really hoped not. Frowning she sighed and sitting down three feet away from the other students watched them and the little scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://twelvecds.weebly.com
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:15 am

Aluin sat beside Nyla and looked at her calmly. "I knew we had to have at least one queasy student. Drink this and breathe, okay? You'll be fine. I do need you to look at the scene though, there IS a lesson to be learned, but for now, just tell yourself it's all fake... It will be fine. The nauseous feeling will go away soon."
Back to top Go down
Nyla Samantha Nelluc
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Nyla Samantha Nelluc

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 am

Nyla listened to Professor Destan calmly. It's all fake... All of it is fake. Breathe. In and Out. In and Out... She thought breathing hard. Taking a sip of the thing (potion?) that Professor Destan had given her and gulped it down. Eventually her breathing calmed down and her heart rate returned to normal. She nodded to the professor. She averted her eyes back to the scene her stomach didn't quiver but her mind did. Images flashed through her mind. When she was eight and her dad had tried teaching her how to bike and she fell off of it and scraped her elbow to her wrist. Or when her step-father, Jackson, tried teaching her how to ride a broom for the first time and she fell off and had to go to St. Mungos. She shivered a little and realized it was because she was cold (this time). However, the bright side to both those stories was she did learn how to ride a broom and bike and she loved doing both (biking more though since that involved her feet being close to the ground). Quietly she cast a warming charm on herself and the shivers just seemed to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://twelvecds.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Outside Potions Lesson   An Outside Potions Lesson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Outside Potions Lesson
Page 1 of 1