Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace

Go down 
+2
Paige Hollands
Aluin Destan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Aluin locked the door and stared at his students. "Everyone stand up. I'm pairing you up." He said and went down the list of students.

Jude Lowell & Charlotte Burrows
Evelyn Carter & Paige Hollands
Scarlett Pierce & Sophia Summers
Alice Seymour & Myself

"Pair up." He said and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Today we're not learning about potions. Ohhh no. We're learning about something every student knows about, we're just gonna tackle it headfirst. So everyone tell your partner a secret, trust, faith, know they will never tell anyone this secret. It won't leave this room. Ever." He said and smiled. He leaned into Alice's ear and whispered "I'm in love with Adrian Donovan and he refused my proposal to marriage."

He whispered and waited for everyone to finish.
Back to top Go down
Paige Hollands
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Paige Hollands

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Paige looked over and sent a beaming smile at her new partner once she was told who it was. She liked Evelyn very much, and was thrilled to be partnered with her. But then her happiness changed to confusion once Professor Destan told them that they weren't learning about potions.

A secret? she thought to herself nervously. She hated secrets. Did not like sharing them with anybody besides herself. She didn't even know if she had any good ones to share.A secret...

Taking a seat next to Evelyn, she gave her a small smile and began desperately thinking about a secret.

Paige turned to Evelyn and shrugged slightly. "I don't know if I have a secret to share..." she told her honestly. "I've never kissed anybody if that's one. I hate spiders. But none of those are real secrets. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 am

Evelyn grinned when she was paired up with Paige. The girl had come to mean quite a lot to her. She moved over to her and listened to the professor's instructions. She wondered what he was talking about when he said that they were not learning about Potions. Was this not that class? Evelyn shrugged and forgot about it. She moved to a seat and watched as Paige sat next to her. She looked back to him as he said that they needed to share a secret.

She usually didn't keep secrets and the one that she did have made her blush. But since nobody else would know she leaned close to her fellow Ravenclaw and said, "I lost my virgity in the Restricted Section to the Hospital Wing intern." She smiled and said, "But don't tell anyone." She turned her gaze back the Professor Destan, wondering where exactly the lesson was going. She was a little unsure about the lack of potions thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Scarlett looked at Professor Destan in confusion when he said that they wouldn't be learning potions today. She didn't know how potions and secrets were in any way related, but she figured it could do no harm. She stood up and took a seat next to Sophia, her partner for this lesson. She felt a little awkward telling a secret to one of her boyfriend's close friend, but she felt like she could trust Sophia.

She went over any secrets that she had and there wasn't very much. In fact, there was only one and she planned on taking that one to her grave. She smiled at Sophia before leaning in close to whisper so no one else could hear. "I've kissed a girl before... but don't tell anyone. It's not known at all."

After she was finished she leaned back and waited for Sophia to share her secret. Still wondering what had happened and why they weren't working on Potions today.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Summers
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Sophia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Sophia's eyes widened when Professor Destan said they would be sharing secrets today. But as she found out she was apired with Scarlett it made her feel alittle bit better. Sophia thought over secrets she could tell Scarlett but as Scarlett told her secrets she nodded. "Don't worry Scar, I'll keep your secret to the grave."said Sophia softly.

Sophia knew it was her turn now so she whispered to Scarlett so she could only hear. "I tried making a love potion in the girls potion on the second floor to make Damon fall in love with me last year." "I know silly of me, but that was before I knew he liked me."said Sophia shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"GOOD! Everyone ready for the lesson to actually start? The secret you were just told, tell us. Tell the classroom what your partners secret is. Because we're facing reality ladies and gentletoys. This is it. So shout them!" He said and grinned. He shouted as loudly as possible Alice's secret and saw a face of shock cover her face and her repeat his secret. It made a tweak of pain and anger occur inside and he nodded. "Come on, tell us. Tell us how Evelyn here fucked an intern, who could potentially lose his job. Tell me about how Scarlett had a threesome in the library with the psycho librarian and a prefect. A female prefect at that. Sexy stuff. Come on, tell us details. Piss each other off, everyone's got dirt on each other!"

He spun to look at the group and laughed. "Jude here likes to be dominated by one Eri Haruki. I believe I heard the rumour mill correctly, the trophy room was it?" He raised an eyebrow. "And Sophia Summers nearly failed her last lesson... Come on, who wants to yeell, punch, anything? GIVE ME SOME EMOTIONS PEOPLE!! Get Mad! Get Angry! YELL!!"
Back to top Go down
Paige Hollands
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Paige Hollands

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:53 am

Paige was absolutely horrified with what was going on. A teacher was sharing very personal secrets to the class, and she didn't know what to do. Professor Destan had already shouted out Evelyn's secret, although in a more provocative terms. To be honest, Paige very really got angry. Most of the time it was shyness, never anger. She was so afraid that she started to feel tears well up in her eyes and her breathing became heavy.

"I don't want to..." she muttered quietly, averting the gaze of her professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 am

Indigo began running as fast as she could before stopping in front of the Potions class rooms in the Dungeons. Her breathing was heavy and she was currently using her hands to support herself on her knees. Her dark blonde hair was in a messy ponytail and when she finally won her battle for air she stood up straight and began tidying herself up and standing up straight she knocked on the door.

She hoped Professor Destan would forgive her tardiness. She needed this class to become a Hit Wizard and she hoped she'd pass this class with at least an A...

So mustering up all her Gryffindor courage she fixed her hair fast and waited patiently for the door....
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"Paige... You've got to trust me..." He said and touched her shoulders. "Just say it, I promise you no physical harm will come of this and I promise no one will tell anyone's secrets outside of class. Just... get mad. Think about things that get you upset or pissed. I just want some emotions okay?" He asked and smiled. "It's an honourable quality to not want to tell others secrets, but I promise no one will know outside of this classroom, I have this planned out."
Back to top Go down
Paige Hollands
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Paige Hollands

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Paige, knowing never to disobey her teacher, nodded her head and bit her lip.

It's all part of the lesson... she told herself, and took a deep breath.

She thought of something that made her angry, and only one thing came to mind; her sister, Alice. Alice never did what she was told, never tried hard in school, but always managed to do her best to cause trouble and make life difficult for everyone around her.

Paige's eyebrows furrowed together as she thought about it, and she could feel her blood boil.

"Evelyn had sex with an intern in the Restricted Section of the library!" she yelled out at the top of her lungs.

Quickly, she covered her mouth with her hands and felt guilty, but still angry at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Indigo was bored. Out of her effin' mind. Everyone seemed busy and Indigo was just bored. Bored. B.O.R.E.D But, she didn't want to disrupt what the Professor was doing with Paige Hollands so she waited for this lesson to be done. Nothing was coming of this and she felt a bit lucky she'd been able to slip in and just watch people exhange secrets from the back. No one could really quite noticed her they'd all been paired up so she assumed that she'd be the odd one out. Whatever. She continued messing around with her quil when she heard Professor's outburst. She let out a smirk now class was getting intresting. Poor Paige, she seemed so angry yet, guilty. Indigo got hit with a pang of empathy. Poor Paige however, she seemed to have something else on her mind...

Indigo crossed her legs and watched with intrest what would happen next. This was like a muggle show. Paige seemed like a good girl yet, she had to be holding something against someone. Perhaps a family member? And Indigo was especially intrested by Professor Destan from what she'd heard he got around too. Most of these things were either right or wrong. Didn't matter at least Indigo wasn't as bored anymore. She smirked a little watching Paige and everyone else.

Perhaps, just maybe, Potions wouldn't be so boring. For now, she'd simply have to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jude Lowell
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Jude Lowell

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Jude grimaced when the Professor assigned him to Harlot Burrows, of all the students.

Jude had raised his eyebrow when they were given a very weird task. He wasn't secretive after all, and he'd like to think that the rest of the student body knew him so well that no secret would very much satisfy any of their curiosity, if they had any.

He gathered his things and sidled towards the table next to the one he was previously occupying, where Charlotte was. He gave her a disdainful glance.

"Hey Harlot. Buggered a few trolls lately?"

Before he could even come up with a lame excuse for a secret the Professor had blathered on about everyone's even his own. His eyes widened to saucers.

"What the—you—how ..." he sputtered in outrage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Charlotte watched as Jude Lowell moved to her table, and rolled her eyes at the Slytherin's comment, "What the fuck is your problem, anyway Lowell? Your little Puff not putting out enough?" She sat forward, trying to think of a secret when she was interrupted by Professor Destan. Her eyebrows shot up as she listened to what he was saying. She smirked and turned to Jude, "Looks like your good friend Carter is a bit of a slut no?" She began to laugh at his face when Eri Haruko was mentioned.

"Well, I have no real secrets, so I will tell you a truth. I hate macho acting Slytherins." She found his idiotic cockiness in class irritating and the way he held himself as though he was above everyone else. She glared at him for good measure before yelling his secret as loud as she could.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

"One point from Slytherin, one from Gryffindor." Aluin said, walking by Charlotte and Jude. He smiled at Jude and rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me? Teachers know everything. PAINTINGS know everything." he winked and turned. "Stop acting like spoiled brats, although the attitude is perfect. Now get riled up! Get mad! You know what, one point from each house deducted, just because I can." He said and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:46 am

Scarlett sat there unable to move, much less breath. Everything was out of sorts now that the Professor had yelled out the secrets of practically everyone in the room. He had even yelled out more then she had shared with Sophia. She took a deep breath before narrowing her eyes at Professor Destan, calmly raising her hand. "What is the purpose of this lesson? Is there a reason that you want everyone to become riled up?" She refused to give the Professor the satisfaction of getting her angry. He was doing something that she didn't agree with and she wouldn't give him the reaction he wanted. At least not until she knew what exactly he was hoping to gain from this... exercise.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Skits
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Christopher Skits

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:58 am

Skitz slipped into the classroom quietly and spotted his sister. Sighing at seeing a familiar face he took a seat next to her. Just as he took out a quill it fell from his hands as he saw what Professor Destan had said. Wow! This teacher likes to get down! He thought giddily.

"Indigo no more watching." He whispered to his sister next to him. "I'll start. You remember our old neighbor, Hannson's ex-girlfriend, Crystal? Yeah, I slept with her." Chris knew just how much hatred Indigo held for Crystal who'd been the perfect barbie doll. Blonde hair that ended above her waist, blue "crystal" eyes, and the natural sixteen year old body. It was a lie of course but, Indigo was easy to rile up and it was sort of comical to see her flare up. "Plus it was during our birthday, in your closet, right where the Hello Kitty dolls were." He knew for a fact this would piss her off. If it didn't someone would have to kill him before she did.

Last edited by Christopher Skits on Sat May 14, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 am

Indigo's eyes widened and she went slackjawed at what her brother had said. Crystal Buldovard? What in Merlin's name was he thinking! The little whore wrapped Hannson around her finger before trashing him! And that bitch had the audicty to sleep with her brother?

"WHAT!?" She screamed angrily turning to her brother. Her blue eyes filled with undesputed anger and hunger for killing a certain dumb blonde-barbie-look-a-like, Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:05 am

Aluin looked at Scarlett and smirked. "Why Scarlett? Why do you not want to RELEASE all this pent up....crap in your mind? You have to get mad to understand this lesson, you have to feel something. Sadness, pain, hurt, anger, envy... FEEL, it's not HUMAN if you don't." He said and sighed. "Ms. Pierce, if you can't do this, then you can't do this lesson and you must sit out. I'm not going to MAKE you mad, you've got to WANT to vent.... I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to teach."

The man turned towards the siblings. "GOOD Angelo, perfect. Whatever Hello Kitty is, I'm sure it's important." He stuck his hands in his pocket. "Your retort Ms. Indigo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:19 am

A secret? Kyle blanched at the thought. He turned to his left, and had to resist the urge to slam his head against the nearest flat and hard surface. His partner had been Jane, his childhood friend. And there was only one thing he could think of that she doesn't know about him.

Kyle blushed and leaned in to whisper to Jane's ear.

"Remember your birthday?" He asked throatily. "I slept with Candice that night. In your room and on your bed." He then threw an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "That's why your teddy was soiled."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:40 am

Jane's eyes widened at Kyle's revelation. He slept with Candice?! Candice was her brother's girlfriend at the time, but they broke up a week after they're birthday. Was that why...?

She then turned to her brother, who was seated to her left.

"I kissed James." She whispered with a small smile, before clearing it up. "Made out with is more accurate, actually." She felt her face heat up at her own confession, but more so than that, she felt as if the weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.

James was their father's apprentice, who also happened to be ten years older than Jane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:50 am

"What?!" Jack hissed at his sister's statement. He stood up and went over to Kyle. He sat on Kyle's right so that the Gryffindor was now between Jane and him. He motioned for Kyle to come closer before whispering.

"When we were kids, I thought you were cute." He chuckled at himself. "I thought you were a girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:54 am

"My retort?" Indigo snorted slightly and bending down to face level with her normally taller than her twin brother, Angelo, hissed in his ear. "I lost my virginity to Alex DiGaurdio. Remember him? Oh yeah, that's right he took Rachel huh? That's not the only thing he took on July 7th." Attentively she put a dainty finger under her chin and added: "I remember it all. When you and everyone else were out finshing off the fireworks Alex took me into our room...and I think you know what happened next!" Huffing angrily she shut her eyes and smirked coldly. Take that Angelo. You want to play that? I'll play too.

Alex DiGaurdio was one of the cutest boys she'd ever dated. Alex had soft brownie locks and caring eyes. He was in the same year as Hannson yet, he treated her so nicely... Just the thought of Alex made Indigo happy again. Then the current setting came into mind and she narrowed her eyes at Angelo again letting her smile fade.
Back to top Go down
Cosette Riter
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Cosette Riter

Location : Somewhere where people stopped giving a dang a long time ago

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:59 am

Cosette Riter was a naturally calm person. She didn't hold many secrets and not many of the people in the class knew of her. Except maybe Chris or Jane and the Professor of course but, they didn't know her secrets. No one did and since no one really bothered with the 'Quiet-Girl-In-The-Back' she'd be safe. She knew that while Professor Destan riled up all the other students she could simply feign anger and be done with the class. Simple pimple. Eww She thought.

After she had snuck into class while he was speaking and as he instructed the students she was dazing off. She didn't really have many friends here and although she was hit by a pang of loneliness she thought it was possibly better this way. She could be a ninja. Go in undetected, complete mission undetected, and get out undetected. Easy peesy simple pimple. She had a feeling that riling the other students up was a plan. She knew today's lesson was on Draught of Peace and for that she took the hint. Without anyone speaking to me no one will know I'm not a virgin and that I lost it to Nicholas's friend, Rich. I'll be safe and in the clear. It's sorta pervy that he'd do that and slutty that I'd let him though.... Oh well. It wasn't as if he was a bumbling virgin. She shrugged the thought off and criss-crossing her legs on her chair she began to twirl her wand within her fingers as others got angry.

She watched the Skits', Burrow and Lowell, the Lenes' and Matthews, and others. I like ninjas. Alicyn better bring me back more ninja movies when I get back home! She thought eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace   Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Lesson 2 - Draught of Peace
Page 1 of 1