Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson 2 - Love Potions

Go down 
+3
Adrianna Walker
Demi Trason
Aluin Destan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Lesson 2 - Love Potions Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

"Get in pairs." He said as the students came in, a quiet smile on his lips. Cason asked him to do this lesson, why tell him no? He smiled and bit his lip, wondering if it was going to help the kids at all.
Back to top Go down
Demi Trason
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Demi Trason

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:19 am

Demi looked around and groaned. She cursed the Founders. Why wasn't she social? Oh yeah because she was awkward. Did she have any friends? Not really. Besides Mason and he was leaving soon. Finding another Ravenclaw her age she sat down beside her and smiled politely.

"Hello there, may I sit partner with you?" She asked smiling politely.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Walker
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrianna Walker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 am

Adrianna entered early with a smile and a jump in her step. She pulled her red locks into a pulled back ponytail. She sat down and zoned out when another girl sat by her she nodded and smiled.

"But of course, Adrianna Walker." She greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anastacia Vernz
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Anastacia Vernz

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 am

Ana looked around. She hadn't made any friend yet so she decided to sit down and wait for someone to approach her. There weren't many people in the classroom, some were still coming so she decided to take out her book and some parchment just in case she needed to take notes.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93489
Anastacia Hilden
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Anastacia Hilden

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:10 pm

The teacher asked for them to partner up, so Stacey looked around and spotted a slytherin girl who was by herself. She slowly approached her.

"Hi" She said. "Do you want to be my partner? I'm Anastacia Hilden" She held out a hand to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Lupin
Prefect
Prefect
Thomas Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Thomas just sat quietly in the classroom, they had been told to pair up, and he had intended to, however he couldn't really see anyone who looked like they weren't in a pair. Rather than pull his hair out about it however, he merely stayed where he was and continued to look around, trying to find someone else within the class who didn't have a partner as of yet.

Two Ravenclaws look to be in a group... A hufflepuff and Gryffindor too... And a Slytherin and Gyffindor. he checked each person as his eyes looked along, and since he still seemed to be having no luck, he just hoped whoever else was partnerless would ask him instead.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Merdalos
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Kimberly Merdalos

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

Kimmy entered the class whistling a tune. Yeah, she despised muggles but she gave credit where credit was do. Seeing her HoH she gave a salute and seeing the Gryffindor she considered and alli she sat beside him.

"Ello' Tom-Cat, mind being partners with lil' ole me?" She asked sitting beside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Love Potions   Lesson 2 - Love Potions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2 - Love Potions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: