Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Music Syllabus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serafina Krest
Music Professor
Music Professor
Serafina Krest

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello there! My name is Serafina Krest and I will be teaching your music class. I love music and I find it only fair that if I know your name you know mines. You can call me Serafina, Miss Krest, Miss K, Sera, or Miss Music. If I can call you by your name than so may you. Please fill this out;

Code:

Name:
Future Occupation:

If you do not know your future job yet than you don't have to fill it out. No one's rushing you after all.

Now then lets get to business shall we?

Class Rules

I am a decently tolerable teacher. I have an open door rule (credit goes to Mr. Williams for the idea). I was once a student and I believe that sleep is important but do try to make to the lessons.

Rule Number One:

Please no violence-
Yes I suppose you've heard this before but violence is quite untolerable and unwanted in class. That also goes for spellwork. If you are caught using a harmful spell on another student I will send you to the Headmistress' office.

Rule Number Two:

Please no cheating-

I am going to simply presume that you know that cheating is not allowed. By cheating I mean no using potions, spells, or charms of any sort to try and enchance your voice. Your voices are all special and uniquely beautiful and there is no reason to change it.

Rule Number Three:

Please respect myself and the classroom

Hogwarts is a spectacular place with magical features and deserves such treatment. The classroom is attatched to the castle and I would very much appreciate it if you would respect this establishment. By that I mean no writing on desks (ink marks or pen engravements are acceptable). Another thing please respect me. I do allow you to call me by my first name and nicknames if you'd like but I ask you do not use cuss words of any type around me, for me, for other professors, and students. Everyone will be equally treated in class and in Hogwarts.

Now another subject-

Lessons

Every lesson we have together I ask that you show up, and try your hardest. (OOC: IRL if you have a link of you singing I will award you with extra credit but its not mandatory) I grade upon effort and participation in class. I do allow you to talk in class but I ask you do not do so while I am speaking. Thank you for being understanding.

And another thing for me to add. If you have any problems or need help with something or perhaps simply need a conversation you can find me in my office or simply owl me. The lessons will be up soon so lets try our hardest and do our best! Thank you and have a nice day.

~Serafina Krest.
Back to top Go down
Adrienne Bouvier
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrienne Bouvier

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Name: Adrienne Bouvier, *responds to most names/nicknames*
House: Ravenclaw
Future Occupation: Undecided
Back to top Go down

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 am

Name: Rochelle Jacobs - known as Chelle or Chel.
House: Gryffindor
Future Occupation: Healer
Back to top Go down

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 am

Name: Alura Valdez
House: Hufflepuff
Future Occupation: Not yet decided
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Blood Status : Pureblood

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 am

Name: Clarissa Vernet; You can call me Rissa and Clar if you must but never Clari.
Future Occupation: Professor of Astronomy or Music or a Healer. (If the above fails.)
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Gem
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Kaitlen Gem

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Name: Kaitlen Gem
Future Occupation: Don't know
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adeline Maurice

Blood Status : Pureblood

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Adeline Maurice
House: Ravenclaw
Future Occupation: I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Syllabus   Music Syllabus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Syllabus
Page 1 of 1