Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Arithmancy Syllabus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drucilla Devreaux
Arithmancy Professor
Arithmancy Professor
Drucilla Devreaux

Arithmancy Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Arithmancy Syllabus   Arithmancy Syllabus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Arithmancy

Simply, Arithmancy is a simplified version of ancient Greek Isopsephy or Hebrew/Aramaic Gematria, as adapted to the Latin alphabet, shortened from the original Greek divination by numbers. There are two types of ways in which reading the future by numbers can be conducted in Arithmancy, and that is The Chaldean Method, and The Agrippan Method, in which we will be discussing in this class.

Note, the class can be a tad difficult, and not everyone will get Arithmancy right off the bat. This class will require some dedication, as well as some help. If you need any, you may go to classmates who understand what it going, best to their ability, or you are welcome to see me after class and I can help you.

Class will either be in groups, or one-shots. GMing me is permitable, but within reason. If you have no idea what I will say, or otherwise act, PM me and I will tell you. But if that does not work, you are free to have me join your thread for some guidance.

Lessons

One: Creating the Agrippan Method and the Chaldean Method charts and understanding the differences between them, setting them up, and being able to look at the basics of a persons strengths and weaknesses through the numbers.

Two: Having a deep understanding of the charts and using either one to in depthly become more accquainted with the numbers, adding them in the three categories: heart number(vowels only), the social/life number(consonants only), and the character/personality number(both vowels and consonants, or birthday).

Three Being able to correctly add up each category untill the entire value number of the name is to a single digit. (Much harder than it sounds calculating it all up.)

Four Choose a partner in class and give them a reading with Arithmancy, correctly being able to calculate everything with a chart of your choice, memorized, and this will also count as your final test grade.
Back to top Go down

Arithmancy Syllabus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: