Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Unofficial Syllabus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Ashwood
History of Magic Professor
History of Magic Professor
Gabriella Ashwood

Unofficial Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Syllabus   Unofficial Syllabus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm

History of Magic

Lessons

It is fairly simple... There will be one question thread where I will pick a few students and ask questions periodically (you have one week to reply back with your answers) and it will earn you house points, and everyone will be required to post in this thread. If you do not post back in time there is no consequence. It's just a way to get house points and encourage some participation.

Then I will be posting 10 different 'lessons' and you will be accountable for replying to at least 6 of them with a one-shot. It isn't interactive with the other students so complete the entire post before adding it to the lesson threads. You only come into the classroom and rp yourself taking notes and answering the assignment questions.

In the one-shot you have the option to GM me within reason and if you are unsure of how I would react or how far you can go. Feel free to OWL me any questions.

Homework

There won't be too much homework, I will have 4 topics and you only have to choose 2 topics to write about. I will not make a minimum that you must write, but you'll be graded by how much effort you put in to the assignments. All homework will be OWLed to me.

Testing

All 5th years will have their OWL's and all 7th years will be taking their NEWT's at the end of the school year. Otherwise, there is no additionally testing for any other level.

Extra Credit

I will give the option of Extra Credit periodically. I do not know what it will be, but it will be in the Extra Credit box so be sure to check there periodically.
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Syllabus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: