Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Ghoul Studies Syllabus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghoul Studies Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Ghoul Studies Syllabus   Ghoul Studies Syllabus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Ghoul Studies

A ghoul, by definition is an evil spirit or phantom who primarily robs graves and tombs, and feed on dead bodies. These will be covered in this class, however what will also be covered is Ghosts, Poltergeists, Haunting, and other non living things. It is important to look into how the beings are formed, and what they do to/how they 'live'. Though, not all of these are bad, so this class will not detail how to destroy them. You will simply study them, research them and if you are lucky, observe them.

There will be 4 lessons each year and a final examination. 5th years will be taking their OWLs while 7th years will take their NEWTs.

Pass Grades
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)
Fail Grades
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

How my lessons will work

It will be just like the regular, roleplayed lesson. It will also involve homework and/or assignments that will be owled to me. They will be relatively easy to follow and you can ask me if you are having any troubles. You will be required to post rather regularly in the classroom thread in order to keep up with the lessons.
Back to top Go down

Ghoul Studies Syllabus
Page 1 of 1