Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Muggle Studies Syllabus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muggle Studies Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Studies Syllabus   Muggle Studies Syllabus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Muggle Studies

Muggles are those people born to non-magic parents and who are unable to perform magic. They live in a very different way to wizards, inventing things to assist them in doing so. Squibs, who are wizards and witches who are also incapible of magic often live as muggles. Most do not know that our community exists, and that is for both their safety and our own. What you will learn in this class is the things that muggles do that are different to us. You will learn their thoughts, and how they act.

There will be 4 lessons each year and a final examination. 5th years will be taking their OWLs while 7th years will take their NEWTs.

Pass Grades
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)
Fail Grades
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

How my lessons will work

For Muggles Studies this semester there will be two choices for you to take the class, theory or practical.

Theory: In the classroom will be posted the details of 4 assignments. You can chose to do three-four of these assignments, and send them to me in a single owl. They will then be graded and everyone's assignments will be placed in a thread. You will find your grades in the grading thread, as well as bellow each assignment.

Practical: This is like a regular roleplay lesson. I will start the thread, and the students who wish to will post replies, following my instructions. Remember that people will not get it right straight away. Not to be prejudice, but purebloods who have never had contact with muggles will get if wrong more than muggleborns will. Please keep that in mind when writing your posts. I will not look up your blood status, but in the good nature of roleplay, consider it.
Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies Syllabus
Page 1 of 1