Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Continuing Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serafina Krest
Music Professor
Music Professor
Serafina Krest

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Serafina entered her classroom with a grin. It was finally lesson two and she promised they'd continue their last lesson. Her class was full of early risers she hadn't need to wait long.

"Good morning students. Know I want you to tell me your favorite song." She stated going criss-cross-applesauce on her desk and thankful she wore jeans and a white button-up.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Blood Status : Pureblood

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 am

Finally knowing where to go Rissa walked into the music classroom noticing she was early and alone. She sat down and read her novel until Miss Krest entered the room. She asked about their favorite song and she thought about that.
She raised her hand and said "Miss Krest can we say more than one?" She asked not able to pick just one.
Back to top Go down

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 am

Rochelle happily skipped into lesson two of music and greeted the professor then sat down on the beanbag chairs. Her favourite song, she couldn't choose. Then the most best song came into her mind, this made her feel like she was with Cale.

"Miss, my favourite song is I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We ." Rochelle smiled, her insides melted at the thought of him but snapped him out of her head because she was in Music not lala Caleland. She stretched out and hugged her knees.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 pm

After a couple minutes thinking she decided on a song.
"One of my favorites has to be Red Light by Malese Jow." It always makes me wanna move she thought and she was humming it the other day during Muggle Studies.
She noticed the younger girl start daydreaming. Maybe on a crush?
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adeline Maurice

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:16 am

Adeline walks in to see that Clarissa was taking this class also. Obviously she is she loves music. She sat down next to her and noticed the other girl who looked younger than her and listen to the teacher ask what their favorite song was.
"My favorite song is Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson." She remembered when she first heard it. She saw Rissa thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Continuing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing Music   Continuing Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing Music
Page 1 of 1