Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

HOMEWORK PLANS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desmond Trason
Herbology Professor
Herbology Professor
Desmond Trason

HOMEWORK PLANS  Empty
PostSubject: HOMEWORK PLANS    HOMEWORK PLANS  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

This will be how I'll do homework. At the end of every lesson I will post four questions that we've either gone over and I'd like you to know and that is needed to know or simply things that you must know and will be quizzes on. Yes, several times I will post small little quizzes that I'd like those taking Herbology to take. Thank you for you time.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Fill out the lesson, name, and house area and fill out the answers to the questions.

Code:

NAME:
HOUSE:
LESSON NUMBER:

QUESTION 1:
QUESTION 2:
QUESTION 3:
QUESTION 4:

Now also occasionally there will not be a fourth or perhaps even a third question and that'll be simply because I could not think of one. You have a week after the lesson is over to complete the homework or you will get no credit for it whatsoever. If you do not do your homework once it'll be a warning and three times there will be consequences of point and house deduction. However, house points are available.

Also real quick small notes:
I hope to cover all the things that are needed to be covered in the year and the lesson plans may change over time. I'm in a rush and either this note or the lesson plan one will be edited over a small or so span of time if I have more information to add. Another thing is that after all the homework is turned in for each lesson during the week it'll be refreshed and more may be added to this note section in the future. Thanks much for your time an cooperation!

Sincerely,
Professor Desmond Trason
Back to top Go down

HOMEWORK PLANS
Page 1 of 1