Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Ministry Jobs!

Go down 
+4
Alaric Jones
Royce Fischer
Fallon Weasley
Thomas Merdalos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Merdalos
Minister of Magic
Minister of Magic
Thomas Merdalos

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Okay, we have the departments and the positions open, each time a position is taken, I'll lower the numbers till the department is full, at which point I'll cross out the department to let you know.

Minister of Magic: Thomas Merdalos

Obliviators
Head of Office: Raven Drake
Benjamin Tuddlemere
Melanie Thatcher
Alaric Jones

Aurors
Head of Office: Graham McTavish
Clark Lumox
Jaeden Lennox
Willow Analise Reysard

Department of International Cooperation (2)
Head of Office: Fritz Eisenhower
Rafael Passinni

Department of Magical Transportation (3)
Head of Office: Lynette Autumn

Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (2)
Head of Office: Katerina Moreau
Garrett Romans

Department of Magical Games and Sports (3)
Head of Office: ~

Department of Mysteries (3)
Head of Office: Charlton Lucas
Gluke Barroy
Aria Malfoy

Department of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts (3)
Head of Office: Ulrich Auberry

Department of Improper Use of Magic (3)
Head of Office: Fallon Weasley

The Reversal of Accidental Magic Department (3)
Head of Office: Royce Fishcer

Magical Law Enforcement Squad HQ (3)
Clifford Chance

Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects Office (3)

Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes (3)
Head of Office: Vincent Carter

Application:
Code:
Name:
Position Requested:
Why this Position:
Example of your work:

Last edited by Thomas Merdalos on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Fallon Weasley

Blood Status : Pureblood

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:25 am

Name: Fallon Weasley
Position Requested: Dept of Improper Use of Magic
Why this Position: Fallon enjoys working with others and looking after people. This would also allow her to work with animagus applications, something she always wished she could do.

Example of your work:

Sitting at her desk she tapped her fingers against the side of her cheek as she looked down at a map that the office had fabricated of London. On it any time improper magic was used by an underage a tiny little light would appear. It was a tricky little thing that required keen focus and determination. Most days she spent writing reports but on the odd day it would light up once or twice and they would have to go out and investigate.

Today, however was not one of those days and it was rather dull. Just then a tiny spark caught the corner of her eye. Hannah Boot, under age, 12. Chuckling she shook her head. It was always the young ones that decided not to listen to their parents.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Royce Fischer
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Royce Fischer

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Name: Royce Fishcer
Position Requested: Head of Reversal of Accidental Magic Department
Why this Position: Roy likes to help, doesn't mind and understands that mistakes are made and he'd like to be there to help reverse them.
Example of your work:

"So just to be a hundred percent clear you tried this spell from a catalog of La Me Petite Witch, the French magazine in France?" Royce asked the girl nodded.
Going to have to contact the French Minister of magic for this one, he gently noted to himself. "Alright hold still please." he commanded and took out his wand gently murmuring small. "Reducio." He smiled as the girl let out a sigh of relief.

"Good day now." He smiled politely before apparating to his office. Once he was there he sat down at his desk before laughing loudly. "Oh man." He rubbed his face to calm it down. "Haven't had a case like that in a while." He said to himself with a grin before penning an owl to the Minister to contact the Minister of France. The editor of La Me Petite would be out of a job soon enough.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Alaric Jones
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Alaric Jones

Blood Status : Half Blood

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 am

Name: Alaric Jones

Position Requested: Obliviator

Why this Position: Alaric knows how to get the work done, he is persistent and efficient. He knows how important it is to keep the walls between the Muggle and Wizarding world intact, and will do anything to help.

Example of your work: Alaric glanced down at the woman at his feet, his heart and mind in two different places at the one time. He knew what his job required, but watching as tears fell down the woman's cheeks, he hesitated, but only momentarily. Clutching the wand in his hand a little tighter, the former Gryffindor whispered the spell that was going to make her forget. He didn't need any sort of indication that it was done, because having watched the fear from her eyes disappear was enough.

Pulling up his collar, Alaric sauntered away from her. His job was done, and now it was time to return back to his usual routine of the day. Drinking himself to sleep.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Clark Lumox
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Clark Lumox

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Name: Clark Lumox
Position Requested: Auror
Why this Position: His father was an Auror and used to tell him fantastic stories about crime fighting as an Auror.
Example of your work:

Clark looked over his shoulder and winced. This sucked. Besides him and a few other Aurors there was no one to take cover. Apparently, one wizard had began to think he was the King of London and that he was going to conquer Diagon Alley first. What complete hippogriff bull.

"Stupefy!" He quickly pointed the wand at the man who cast a protego in response. Clark quickly jumped to safety behind a building. Yeah this sucked. Closing his eyes he held tightly onto his wand and pointed it again while the other man's back was turned.

"Expleliarmus." He shouted and watched in relief as the man's wand flew out of his hand and knocked him back slightly. "Accio wand." He watched as the wand came fast at him. Catching it he sighed in relief. "Stupefy." He murmured at the man who was now shocked into silence before he was frozen in the position.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Jaeden Lennox
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Jaeden Lennox

Blood Status : Half Blood

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:24 am

Name: Jaeden Lennox

Position Requested: Auror

Why this Position: Jaeden has always looked to being an Auror. She enjoys utilizing her magical skills and abilities, and has always thought of being an Auror as one the more exciting, useful, and rewarding jobs the ministry has to offer.

Example of your work: Jaeden shifted quietly in the dark corner she stood in, and her wand hand twitched in anticipation as she waited for the man in the small, run-down house. She had been tracking him for months. Ever since his case had fallen onto her desk filled with charge after charge of lethal poisoning. Like anyone, the man clearly didn't like to be crossed, but unfortunately for him he took his revenge too far. The first man that had turned up dead hadn't left them much to follow up on. But the connection was made after two more of his ex-business partners showed the same line of luck as the first. As well as the fact he had disappeared after his initial questioning.

Hearing the door open and then shut with click, Jaeden silently flicked her wand, turning the lights on and removing her hood simultaneously. Her brown eyes met the startled blue ones as she spoke. "You should have realized you couldn't run forever Humphries." The sound of her speech seemed to cure him of his surprise, and he went for his wand. But Jaeden had been expecting this. It was one reason she had chose to wait for him here. It gave her a certain amount of control over the situation. "Expelliarmus!" She called out, as he gave a quick try at deflecting it but not being quite fast enough.

His wand flew out of his hand, and he dived for it. Jeaden didn't hesitate. "Stupefy!" Her spell hit him just as his hand curled around his wand, and his body fell to the ground with a thud. Flicking her wand once again, ropes seemed to appear from the very air itself and wrapped themselves around him as Jaeden stooped to grab his wand. Slipping it into her pocket to turn in once they were back at the ministry. she pulled a portkey out of her pocket to activate. This is probably why you chose poison. You're crap at dueling.She thought humorously as the portkey activated, taking them back to the ministry.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Willow Analise Reysard
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Willow Analise Reysard

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Name: Willow Analise Reysard
Position Requested: Auror ( & Informate)
Why this Position:
Her parents and older siblings are Death Eaters, and she always grew up feeling like it was wrong. When she made it to Hogwarts she fell into a group of family friends who were Slytherins, and -stereotypically- horribly mean. To get out of things she would make up excuses and sit in the library (where none of them ever went), and studied, one day she picked up a book on Unlikely Magical Heroes, Severus Snape and Sirius Black and realized she didn't have to do what she was born to, and decided becoming a Ministry Auror would be superb.
Example of your work:

Willow sat in her dining room along side her parents and siblings. Her parents were formally discussing Death Eater information amongst themselves, ignoring her and her siblings completely. Her brother and sister muttered to each other about DE business and small "Mudblood" killing missions they'd went on. A familiar name crossed their conversation,

"Oh, Ana. Did you hear about Hunter Mailoux? Word is that he's back in Knockturn Alley." Jason, her brother, smirked. Ana smiled delightfully,
"Hmm, maybe I'll be able to see him this time." She smiled slyly. Willow almost gagged in disgust. But, where had she heard that name? She thought hard for a moment before remembering the file that she'd received, "Hunter Mailoux." A killer that the Ministry hadn't been able to get hold of because he was so underground.

"Thank you for dinner." She muttered as she stood up and walked away. She was disgusted with the amount of killing her family thought was acceptable. She left the home, making her way to Knockturn Alley.

"Hunter, it's great to have you back!" Willow watched him enter a tavern and groaned. She had to wait outside of the tavern until he came out. Oh well, after wards she'd be able to reward herself with a drink. When he came out, She followed him in the shadows, Argos-her wolf- at her heels.

"Hunter Mailoux, am I correct?" She asked lightly, showing her DE tattoo to "prove" she was friend not foe. He nodded,

"Can I help you?" his voice was cold, impatient

"Of course you can." She spun her wand around in her hand and smirked, "Stupefy!" She hissed. He countered and shot a curse at her, "Expelliarmus!" She responded, he went to retrieve his wand, but she shot Stupefy at him once more, and watched as he dropped to the ground. "Argos, retrieve." Her over grown wolf pulled Hunter onto his back and came back to Willow as she activated the Portkey in her watch and they vanished.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Aria Malfoy
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Aria Malfoy

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Name: Aria Malfoy
Position Requested: Dept of Mysteries, Unspeakable
Why this Position: Because I work best alone and I believe I have special skills that can help the department.
Example of your work:

Walking down the alley she tucked her fingers into her pants pocket to ward off some of the cold of the evening. She knew that she was to meet someone at precisely 6:02 and be handed a small brown box. She was used to receiving little to no information when she was sent out and it was one of the most exciting things about her job.

The mystery of it all, she never knew who she was going to meet and most of the time she never saw the person again. Leaning against the wall she knew it was almost time and just as she thought it a tall lanky man entered the alley from the opposite direction.

He handed her a small brown box, exactly what she was expecting and continued to walk the opposite direction. Pushing off of the wall she tucked the box into her pocket and walked the way he had came. Checking both directions she smiled and then apparated away with a small pop.

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ministry Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Jobs!   Ministry Jobs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ministry Jobs!
Page 1 of 1