Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Art Classroom - Lesson 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Fawcett
Art Professor
Art Professor
Kurt Fawcett

Art Classroom - Lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:23 am

"Welcome back everyone. Please grab a paint can and take a spot in front of a canvas." He said and smiled, hanging up some of the homework from the previous lesson. "Please be fast about this, thank you!" He said and let the students sit with their paint before beginning their lessons.

"This is a tough lesson to learn, to know you're not perfect and everyone can't do everything. I for one, have problems drawing hands so...." He pulled out a canvas and some chocolate cream coloured paint. He dipped his hands in it and slammed them into the board until it broke.

"Is. This. Artwork?" He kicked the broken canvas across the floor to the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 am

Making sure he wasn't late this time, Basil took can of paint and stood in front of a canvas. Turning to watch his professor who he secretly thought was a stoner, he nearly scoffed. Course no one was perfect. And if you could do everything then that was called fantasy wasn't it? Basil stared when the man basically went mental. Or he thought so but was mentally applauding him while he tried to stop grinning.

Almost laughing Basil nodded. "'Course. Depends on who you ask doesnit? Like that Basquiat bloke."
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Walker
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrianna Walker

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:50 am

Adrianna entered her favorite class of the day with a tilt of her head. Seeing one of the people she'd met eariler in the week she sat next to him silently. She was slightly shocked at how her Professor was acting tilting her head she looked at him with measuring eyes.

"I believe it is Professor Fawcett but may I ask whatever is wrong with you? Or if you're ok?" She worried about one of her favorite professors.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 am

Eriol watched the crazy teacher up front with a smirk. He had traded places with Eloi, much to his twin's displeasure but Eriol was used to havin his way. It was even easier since no one knew any of the twins and wouldn't be able to tell the difference. "The question is not whether it is or not art it if you can sell it as such?" He grinned. "what's the point of art if you can't benefit from it? what's the point of anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cosette Riter
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Cosette Riter

Location : Somewhere where people stopped giving a dang a long time ago

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:01 am

Cosette entered the class thinking about her task... She was going to have fun. Tossing her head back she sat down at an easel and watched her teacher with a smirk and narrowed eyes. She liked where this was going.

"Well it's very, very expressive and I'm quite interested in what else we'll be doing today, Fawcett." She smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Walker
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrianna Walker

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 am

Adrianna looked at one of the other Ravenclaw boys with a very sharp glare. Fierce anger rung through her. How dare he? How dare someone do that? Turning to him and keeping a nasty glare on him she closed her eyes before closing her eyes and letting out a puff of air.

"The point of art? Are you even fit to be in Ravenclaw? Art is the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance." She stated simply keeping her rage at a simple anger despite it's want to explode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 am

Alura walked into the classroom, she wasn't too late. She sat in front of her canvas and watched the professor painted the canvas until it broke and kicked it to the middle of the floor. She widened her eyes, something must've happened to him, no one could act this way in art!

She cleared her throat as she said, "Sir, I'd believe that there is no mistakes in art and you must paint as you feel, but with this, you are feeling anger or annoyance towards something. Is everything alright?" She narrowed her eyes in worry at the professor. Even though you should express yourself in art you shouldn't take it out on the canvas, he should take it out on something bigger. She felt better then she did before and Alura was really ready to get started into the lesson. She didn't have her mind straight before but after finally getting a small streak of light through her life that was enough for her.

"Sir I'm sure that everything will be okay, even if you aren't feeling the best because everyone can have off days." Alura said, this would be so awkward if nothing was wrong with him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 2   Art Classroom - Lesson 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Classroom - Lesson 2
Page 1 of 1