Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Art Classroom - Lesson 1

Go down 
+2
Wade Keating
Kurt Fawcett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Fawcett
Art Professor
Art Professor
Kurt Fawcett

Art Classroom - Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:32 am

Kurt was laying in the middle of the floor staring at the ceiling, hand up as he focused. He wasn't really doing anything, he was just imagining. Imagining a ceiling like the Sistine Chapel. He licked his lips and smiled as he heard footsteps. "Hello." He said in a dazed voice. "Sit, sit. Anywhere." He said and smiled, still looking up, painting imaginary pictures with his hand. "Hmmmn... how was your summer? Wait! Don't answer as you normally would! Use colors to explain. Shout out, ALL of you, the colors of your summer!" He said and smiled and grinned. "Bright green, light brown... Red... Oh god was mine red..." He whispered. "Like a rose red... beautiful." He whispered and dropped his hand, now just staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:11 am

Alura entered the art classroom with an empty feeling, just over the summer she experienced her first broken heart with a boy called Jordan she met at Diagon Alley. They had met ages ago and their relationship came to an end when he owled her saying it was over. Alura has been lonely and hasn't moved on, she can barely communicate with other girls.

She saw Professor Fawcett lying in the middle of the floor and went and sat down at the very edge of the classroom hoping to avoid everyone. With her new paints, pastels, charcoals and any art materials, she had it. She took one of her canvas' and her pastels and began to draw a rose being sliced down the center with dark red blood oozing out of the now dead rose. Alura felt that expressing herself would do best with art and now that she had finished she looked up to see someone peering over her shoulder. She looked up her anxious blue eyes to see she connected eyes with that person.
Back to top Go down
Wade Keating
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Wade Keating

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:28 am

Wade was anxious about art. He knew what it was like to release you feelings through artistic means. He walked in and saw the professor in the middle of the floor and a girl over by a wall. Taking a seat against the other wall he sat there silently humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Walker
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrianna Walker

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 am

Adrianna noticed we art professor simply lying on the floor... Some people had different ways of teaching afterall. Sighing she slipped off her Mary Jane shoes, leaving her socks on, and began sliding on the floor carefully.

"Light blue." For the color of her walls. "Emerald green." For her mothers eyes because of the way they shone with love and pride despite her real unknown heritage. "Navy blue." For the pen stains on her finger. "Pink." her favorite color. Giggling she slid around until she stopped and plopped down next to her shoes by another ravenclaw sitting next to the boy on the opposing wall.

"Psst. I think you're supposed to talk about your summer in colors." She hinted quietly gently elbowing him.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Eloi walked hurriedly to his class, it was his first day and he was already late. Curse you, Eriol. He glared at no particular person. He walked in quietly and took a seat next to the other students only to notice a flash of black fur. He groaned watching as the cat walked calmly inside the classroom and sat by him, his tail moving from side to side and yellow eyes scanning the room. "Behave" Eloi hissed.

He heard a girl telling the other student to say colors. What colors, any colors? Great, he had missed something important. "Oh, summer in colors" He muttered to himself. "Err... black" He looked at the cat next to him. "Purple" He loved the color, it was so rich and at one point meant wealth and importance. "Green" He remembered his grandparent's eyes. White? No never white, white meant something was unfinished. He hated white. "Orange" Yes, that was a good energetic color.
Back to top Go down
Jade Megido
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Jade Megido

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Strolling idly into the class, Jade already assumed she was going to be late, and accepted the fact rather than losing her head and rushing about, as she saw some of the other students do, even some of the older students, which came as a surprise. Upon entering, there was the chorusing of color after color, and so Jade assumed that it was a group activity, so she sat in the nearest seat while the professors gaze was upturned and directed at the ceiling, and joined in. "Turquoise, Auburn, Crimson." She began, listing off colors as she could remember them, while attempting to sound enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Dyten Gryn
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Dyten Gryn

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 am

Dyten slipped into Art, he listened to the others shout out about their summers by using colors. He thought about it, wondering if he had any color. He put down his art supplies, thinking about it.

"Gray, pink, black, green, more gray, light gray..."

Dyten was listing off the events in his head.

Injured, forgot his memory, birth of Elle Belle, more memory loss, green for anger/envy, some memories came back....
Back to top Go down
Kurt Fawcett
Art Professor
Art Professor
Kurt Fawcett

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 am

"Hmmmn.... passion. Ahh!" He sat and smiled. "YOU!" He went to the Ravenclaw. "What a beautiful answer. Come! Come with me." He lead the girl to the middle of the floor and nudged her to lay down. "Look up and paint a picture. All those colors.... Paint it... What is it?" He stood and ran to his desk, barefoot and grabbed a charcoal pencil and a sketchpad. "Talk! Details! EVERYONE! Grab your sketchbook! Grab SOMETHING! Draw what she sees yet you cannot. Please Ms. Walker, enlighten us! And also Ms. Megido, don't join in unless you have the understanding to do so. One point from Slytherin." He said and sat on one of the pillows, ready to draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 am

Riley rushed into the classroom with her hair in a slight mess and her clothes dirt smeared. She had been going to her Art class when she slipped down some stairs. Frowning, she looked around at everybody who was simply seated around the room. Looking to the professor, she offered a smile and said, "I'm sorry I'm late." She didn't explain herself, because she didn't like making excuses. She was late, and that was it.

Sitting down in a similar fashion to the other students, she saw that some of them were holding sketch pads, as was Professor Fawcett. Pulling out her own, she sighed and waited to figure out what exactly they were supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Jade Megido
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Jade Megido

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Scoffing at the teacher's arrogance, Jade stood up, bristling with anger.
"Excuse me sir? I don't think you have the temerity to say such a thing unless you know my life or what I've done. I would also put my lack of understanding of the task down to the fact that there was hardly any signal, only colors, and for all you know, I could have been doing the task correctly all along. Furthermore, I would expect my professor to actually be paying attention to the class if he was competent, rather than looking up at the ceiling with a dazed expression as if you've just got sexually excited over the arrival of one of the students." she snarled.

How dare he?! She was not about to just stand and allow him to take points from her house, when he was acting like an eccentric old man, and not a professor by any means! After one particular year, she was just a little tired of letting teachers think they were going to be always correct, because they were certainly with the flaw of arrogance, and in her time, Jade had seen teachers be monstrously incorrect while she knew the answer just fine, without help. After her tirade, she sat down again however, and took out a sketch pad, vicious smirk on her face. Not putting any time to waste, she quickly sketched in her ideas, making sure they all got ample room, and then developing her most preferred. She couldn't wait for this project to be finished, maybe afterwards the professor wouldn't dare to take on the vice of arrogance and tried to be significantly more humble. Jade had absolutely no sympathy for someone who acted so rudely, and this was definitely going to be a lasting grudge.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Eloi watched the ceiling curiously, then the girl, he then watched the teacher and hurried to grab his things happy that he was not the one chosen. He didn't describe things, he had described emotions and couldn't possible paint something out of his emotions, could he? He would've been stuck in an embarrassing situation should the professor choose to call on him.

He smirked as the Slytherin girl got angry for losing points. It's not like she was gong to gain her points back because of her outburst, she was making the situation worse in his eyes. There were better ways to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Walker
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adrianna Walker

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:08 am

Addy had trouble seeing correctly... Was it just her? The ceiling it seemed different... On yeah that sounded bad like she had horrid eye sight or something but instead she saw a mix. The ceiling was splattered and full of colors that were moving... A voice whispered in her head:Feel... . Closing her eyes she sucked a breath in and relaxed herself. Opening her eyes it looked so different... The swirls all seemed to be dancing some sort of odd dance where the colors emerald green, pink, light blue, and navy... It was a swirl of excitement and colorful desire. Was she high? Did she eat something bad that was making her eyes go all whacko on her? Sighing she stated up more evenly at the ceiling and smiling dizzily. Rolling on to her stomah and opening her sketch book she began to sketch the shape.

"Professor Fawcett... good morning." She stated looking up and smiling at her professor.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Fawcett
Art Professor
Art Professor
Kurt Fawcett

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 am

"Excuse me sir? I don't think you have the temerity to say such a thing unless you know my life or what I've done. I would also put my lack of understanding of the task down to the fact that there was hardly any signal, only colors, and for all you know, I could have been doing the task correctly all along. Furthermore, I would expect my professor to actually be paying attention to the class if he was competent, rather than looking up at the ceiling with a dazed expression as if you've just got sexually excited over the arrival of one of the students."

Kurts eyes lowered a bit and licked his lips. "Another point Ms. Megido for talking back to a teacher. You should do well to learn that when I ask for something, I can tell if you're spouting off colors or thinking through the assignment. Now you may stay in my class this lesson or you may leave, take your pick."

Kurt turned back to his class and smiled as Adrianna said good morning. "Lost in art... Good. Okay everyone, the plan failed a little. Lay back look at the ceiling and draw, paint, what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Keating
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Wade Keating

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Wade layed back as the professor wanted to and looked at the ceiling. He tried to imagine what his painting would look like. "I see a vast wasteland, with one person standing in the middle of it. He is looking at the destruction with the knowledge that he is the one who caused it. Why you ask? Because it was a world that forsook him. Hurt him at ever turn. Degrades him when they could. So what did he do? He destroyed them all. The ultimate revenge and the ultimate curse. Now he alone. Now no one will ever care for him. He is eternally damned." Sitting there he imagined that it reflected what his life had been and what it could still be. Did he want that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Basil had overslept just a little. Well there was also the fact that he didn't know what they would be doing in art. This was the first year he had it. Ducking inside the art classroom, he was just in time to hear the professor reprimand a girl and tell them to lay back and paint or draw what they saw.

Laying down, Basil saw the back of his eyelids but didn't think that would be a good answer. Opening his eyes when he heard someone talking, he looked to the... a quick look to the person's tie and lining of the robe..Ravenclaw boy. "That's juss depressing bruv."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Fawcett
Art Professor
Art Professor
Kurt Fawcett

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 am

Kurt frowned. "You're late Basil." He said and rose an eyebrow. "Please do your work. Use colours everyone, express it all. Take your parchment or canvas, get to it!" He said and smiled, sitting back, closing his eyes. "Please focus everyone. I want your creation turned in for homework. Also, please look through books of art and such, and for your first homework, I want you to find 3 different pieces of artwork where you feel you KNOW the artist, alright?"

He waited a moment. "That ends this lesson. I'll see you in lesson 2."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Classroom - Lesson 1   Art Classroom - Lesson 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Classroom - Lesson 1
Page 1 of 1