Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula Empty
PostSubject: Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula   Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 am

Professor Foster sat at her desk and was awaiting the arrival of her students. Once they began piling into the greenhouses. "Hello my bright, young students. Are you ready to prepare yourself for a fabulous Herbology lesson? I am fully aware that you did not have your first lesson but I am very much you all got a chance to look over your Herbology books?" Kimberly chuckled "Who am I kidding? You all did what I would do, have fun and take advantage of not having a class? Am I right?" Kimberly walked around the room with a grin upon her face "I fully understand, I was once in the same desks you were in when I was here, Wow they really need some new desks huh?"

Kimberly smiled at the students "Now, you will be having an amazing lesson today, I picked a good, nice, sturdy lesson. Can anyone tell me what is and what a Venomous Tentacula does in the magical community. And yes we will be jumping right into the lesson and how to protect yourself from one of these plants and some of the uses for them, pish posh on the nasty, boring book work. I have been told that you all have learned the spell 'Diffindo' from Professor Merdalos, I hope you all have practiced it enough, you should have learned it a couple years back if I am not mistaken."

Kimberly smiled "Oh yes and it will be worth housepoints as well. But I will only hand out points for answers that are above and beyond average, but you will never be put down for wrong answers. Now do I have any answers?"
Back to top Go down
Serena Cole
Healer
Healer
Serena Cole

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula   Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 am

Serena sat comfortable in the classroom as she waited for class to start. She had been wandering around the green houses earlier and decided to just wait around. She noticed the new Herbology Professor, but figured she would introduce herself later. She watched closely when Professor Foster began the lesson, going through everything she knew about Venomous Tantacula in her head. Unfortunately, she knew very little on the subject.

She raised her hand lazily and waited to be called on. "The Venomous Tentacula is considered a very dangerous plant and is used a lot in research. It can be identified by very easily, it is a green and toothy plant that has the ability to move it's vines about offensively. Practically everything about this plant is deadly; to it's spikes to it's bite." Serena explained, hoping that was enough information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula   Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 am

"Yes, Miss Cole it is a very dangerous plant. In fact Headmaster Lupin had an accident with one of these babies. He freaked out once I told him that I was teaching you guys about them. He is terrified of them. Now I want you all to get into partners, and I want you all to read page 467, very very carefully. I mean more than once each. You will not go into lab unless you can tell me one safety procedure to do with this plant." Kimberly looked at the students and realized that some were missing "You may take this time to ask any questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula   Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbology Lesson Two: Venomous Tentacula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: