Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber Empty
PostSubject: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:17 am

Professor Foster sat at her desk and was awaiting the arrival of her students. Once they began piling into the greenhouses. "Hello my bright, young students. Are you ready to prepare yourself for a fabulous Herbology lesson? I am fully aware that you did not have your first lesson but I am very much you all got a chance to look over your Herbology books?" Kimberly chuckled "Who am I kidding? You all did what I would do, have fun and take advantage of not having a class? Am I right?" Kimberly walked around the room with a grin upon her face "I fully understand, I was once in the same desks you were in when I was here, Wow they really need some new desks huh?"

Kimberly smiled at the students "Now, you will be having an amazing lesson today, I picked a good, nice, sturdy lesson. Can anyone tell me what is and what a Bubotuber does in the magical community. And yes we will be jumping right into the lesson and how to safely extract its pus, pish posh on the nasty, boring book work." Kimberly smiled "Oh yes and it will be worth housepoints as well. But I will only hand out points for answers that are above and beyond average, but you will never be put down for wrong answers. Now do I have any answers? And you all will be able to use this pus for your own personal uses when we are done, there you all now have a hint."
Back to top Go down
Paige Hollands
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Paige Hollands

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Paige took a seat into the class, and listened intently to their new profesor's speech. She was excited this time around, because she was sure that they would actually learn some Herbology today. Instantly, her hand was in the air.

"Bubotubers are a type of plant," she began eagerly. "That is covered in many protrusions, which, when squeezed, produce a type of thick, yellowish-green pus that is very helpful in the world because, when diluted, it is known for treating very severe cases of acne."

Paige knew bubotuber pus well, because, in her sister's fifth year, someone had put a curse on her that covered her face in acne. Their parents had used bubotuber pus to help with it, in its diluted form. Their mother never told them what the undiluted form would do to them, but were afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 am

Kimberly grinned "Yes Miss Hollands, it cures acne. Now you all will extract some of the pus yourselves, but you all be leaving this classroom with an extra diluted version of this but made as an herbal acne scrub that I made this morning." Kimberly grinned "Yes, acne is really icky, so begone acne." Kimberly looked at her watch "Hmm some students are running late aren't they?" Kimberly sat down and smiled at the students who were here "You can open your book to page 329 to read the work you will be doing today."
Back to top Go down
Jude Lowell
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Jude Lowell

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Jude quickly stopped staring at the Herbology professor to open his book on the page she indicated.

Bubotubers. Jude could tell this class was going to be extra grimy. As if Potions wasn't enough. His face was already a gleaming perfection; as if he would need all the extra pus, diluted or otherwise.

A quick scan of the book and he was quickly putting on gloves, laden with the necessary charms to protect from the pure excretions made by the lumpy protrusions. He wouldn't want his hands damaged from them after all; Eri does find lots of clever uses for them ...

Shaking his head so that thoughts of a very naked Eri on the table beckoning him, covered in oil, would go away, he focused on the disgusting task at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:06 am

Jane tried not to show her disgust at the task assigned to them. She loved Herbology, but that doesn't mean she loves everything about it.

Opening the book to the assigned page, she prepared herself (both physically and mentally) to performing the task at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:22 am

Bubotubers. Great.

Kyle new first hand what Bubotubers could do. Just last year had severe acne, but it was cured thanks to the Lené's stock of Bubotuber pus. He turned to the right page and readied himself for a very dirty job.
Back to top Go down
Cosette Riter
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Cosette Riter

Location : Somewhere where people stopped giving a dang a long time ago

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:06 am

UGH! I HATE HERBOLOGY! Cosette's mind simply seemed to scream at her. Rolling her eyes mentally at the thought she listened carefully. What the hell? Bubotuber? Seriously? LAME! Her brain produced again. UGGHHHHHH!!!!! She could already imagine herself slamming her head against the desk until her brains' mashed out like all jumbled up.

Mumbling to herself about stupid conciouses and stuff she turned to the page while staring off dazedly into space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber   Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbology Lesson Two: Bubotuber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: