Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell

Go down 

Who's Your Favorite Character?
Riley
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap17%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Ilren
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap17%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Wenny
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap0%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Niko
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap33%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Annabelle
 17% [ 1 ]
Ollie
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap16%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Bonnie
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_lcap0%Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell   Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 am

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell Rainbowteamfront

Last edited by Aluin Destan on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell   Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 am

Characters

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell RileyMasters
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell IlrenMichaels
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell WennyChambers
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell NikoArivonIII
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell AnnabelleLee
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell OllieSims
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell BonnieLane
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell   Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 am

Chapter 1 - Riley
Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell Riley2

--In DC--
Dispatcher: This is Base12, Code Black. I repeat. Code Black.
Responder: DCStation1, What's the emergency?
Dispatcher: Base has been sabotaged. US Secretary Of Defense Has Been Notified.
Responder: Base, which base?!
Dispatcher: ...This one... *gunshot then silence*
Responder: Base12, Are you alright? Hello? This is DCStation1, responding. Hello? Is anyone there? Callum! Call the team!
--()--

Riley stood outside of the school building, water bottle in hand. She listened closely, if anybody saw her they would think she was a normal kid, just skipping class. Riley graduated the previous year however, and couldn't see a thing. She was just waiting for her friends to get out. She could hear the school bell ring and feel her phone go off at the same time. She picked it up, her thumb searching the pad and found the right button.

"Riley here." She said as she pressed talk.

"Team Rainbow 12 is activated. You have two hours to pack." The line went dead and she frowned. She shut the phone and continued listening, turning as she heard the footsteps.

"Only two hours? Don't they know us girls take that long just to choose a date outfit?" Bonnie said from behind her. Riley spun and held out her hand, feeling Bonnie's take it gently. "Let's get you to your place first. Where's Wenny? She skipped out of last period, thought she'd be with you..."

Riley shrugged and then heard it. The distinct sound of Wenny's shuffling. She probably had her nose in a book. "We're activated." Her light murmur came softly, yet Riley could hear it perfectly.

"We know, we got the call. I'm taking Riley to her place, do you need a ride Wenny?" There was no noise so she had to have moved her head. Riley was led to the car and helped in. She hated feeling helpless but she was used to this treatment. She heard two car doors shut and knew Wenny was in the car also.

"What do you think we're going to have to do? We've been training for this our entire lives! Do you think it's a terrorist attack? Or maybe an aroused group of werewolves?" Bonnie continued talking while Riley zoned out. She knew Bonnie didn't need anyone to reply to her to keep her talking. The sound of her own voice did the trick.

"Hey Wenny, why did you cut class?"

"They started talking about him... Plus, it was PE." Riley nodded and sighed. "You shouldn't skip. You know if you drop below an A in any class, you're off the team." She said and Wenny sighed.

"Riley, I'm smart. I'm really smart. I don't mind running and kicking butt on good days but kicking around a ball with a bunch of people who feel intimidated by me make me... I don't know. I just don't care about PE." She said and then sighed as Riley began to turn in her seat to hear her better. "Fine, I'll go to class."

Riley nodded and bit her lip. "You know, just drop me off at my place and you two go and get packed. Ilren will help me." Ilren was her roommate, and also a part of the team. She felt the car come to a stop and she smiled. "Are we here."

"Yup. Straight to the right, in five feet there's a curb." Riley nodded and then exited out of the car. She walked five feet, hitting the curb right and lifting herself up. She found her doorknob on the apartment building and pulled open the door. She went upstairs and pushed open the door to her apartment. "Ren! Ilreeeen?!"

"I'm here, Riles." He said from the closet. "I'm getting our bags. We've been activated together... Is it all of us?" She shrugged, and walked towards her room. "Wenny, Bonnie and I have been called. I'm guessing that means Ollie was too..." She knew that they would also have a Technical Analyst but those kids were trained at a different group. Riley, Ilren and the others all trained over the years at Base Camp 12 in Nada, Kentucky which population was at a low of 4. What they didn't know was beneath the tiny area was a secret military base hellbent on training the next generation of super kids. Hence the Rainbow Team.

Kids were genetically mutated at birth, their hair and eyes categorizing them. Red were the leaders, like Riley. Most leaders however had a major defect with one of the senses. The lucky ones were mute. She got blind.

Orange were fighters, such as Ilren, whose muscles were larger than most men who never worked out. Ilren really only skateboarded and played video games, but he could take down a wrestler in two seconds flat.

Yellow generally had to do with information gathering, they tended to be the most normal, however, in combat they used smarts instead of skills. They were dangerous that way though, they knew where to hit to make it count. They also tend to be very fast.

Green were born with technical skills. They could tap into any computer system and they were so dangerous one actually sent a missile into space last year and the Blues had to deactivate it before the moon had a bite taken out of it.

Blues were the loners of the group. They are generally classified similar to the green in their computer skills but they are allergic to sunlight so they are more research based. They stay inside and collect data from the internet and archives. Some are media liaisons, contacting who needs to be contacted to get access for the team. Blue and green generally aren't on missions, but missions can't be done without them.

Purple were the spies, and Ollie was one of them. They blended in and they were good at finding information. On the battlefield they weren't as skilled but they were trained in torture. Just to get information, ya know?

Pink... There was really no reason to have pink other than as a decoy. They, like Bonnie, were okay in a fight, they were useless with technology, they were really there to talk down others. They were who you handed the phone too in a hostage situation. They were trained to be sympathetic.

Bonnie as sympathetic however didn't cross Riley's mind. She was more of an annoying friend, the ones you keep around because you've been friends too long to dump them in the mud. Riley let out a breath and sat on her bed. "Ilren... don't forget my jeans. They are in the drier... The ones with the--"

"Pockets, yeah Riley, I know." Ilren said and sighed. "Get our your knife pack, those have to make it into the bags and I don't want to forget them." Riley nodded and stood, opening the lower shelf of her dresser and pulling out a rolled up cloth, covering her best knives. She set them on the bed and went to her closet to get the others. "What do you think happened to activate us?"

Ilren shrugged. "I suppose we'll find out when they get us in... 1 1/2 hours." He said and threw her jeans on her bed. She 'humphed' and waited. Ilren was her go-to guy, he picked out her outfits, made her food, everything. Reds also tended to be easily agitated. And impatient....
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

PostSubject: Re: Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell   Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am

Chapter 2 - Niko

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell Niko2

"You're activated. Transcripts are being sent now." Niko flung open his laptop, his knees pulled to his chest. The McDonalds was busseling but that didn't stop him. "Enter command GP113HQ" He said into his headset and grinned as he saw the information flood his screen. Neither he nor the other greens he went to camp with ever really touched their computer. They could do without.

He lit his cigarette and heard someone cough. "What? Free country." He said and the woman pointed to the sign that said 'No Smoking'. "Yeah, yeah. Just wait until the zombie apocalypse and we'll see if you yell at me about some fucking smoke." The woman gasped and covered her kids ears. He rolled his eyes, put the cigarette out on his arm and continued working. "I need numbers, Mac." He told his computer and it started flicking through his new teams profiles.

"Group call, we're going mobile." He picked up the mac and moved to his car. He heard a chorus of hello's, many girls. Oh that was fun. "Hey team mates. I'll look up your names later. Your..." He looked at the screen. "Two hours are up. Whose my blue?"

"Annabelle here, reporting for duty, So-Not-My-Leader." He rolled his eyes. "I'm on West Boulevard, meet me at the private jet dock. I'll make sure we're set to fly. Oh, Ms. Annabelle, could you do me the wonderful favor of telling them Niko is arriving. Code 374TriA?"

"Yes, Sir-Pain-In-My-Ass." He heard her talk to her computer and he grinned.

"You sound hot, when do I get to meet you."

"We're hanging up now." He heard another girl say and he chuckled.

"Aight, see you in ten." He hung up, got on his bike and set his laptop in his backpack and clicked the end button on his headset.

-Ten Minutes Later-

"Welcome to my place." Niko said as he checked the jet over. Five people stood beside the jet and he glanced them over. "Oy, Red!"

A girl glanced up but it wasn't in his exact direction. Her hair covered her eyes and he could see a thin line of the bottom of glasses. "What's your name?"

"Riley, and I'm the leader. Don't talk down to me. Check the jet so we can fly. What's our destination?"

"DC, Ms. Riley. This is Annabelle, I'll be your Technical Analyst this evening, I've activated your earpieces, and I hope you enjoy your flight. Oi, Niko?!"

"Yes my Lovely?"

"Don't piss her off. She's blind but she can kick your ass. You've had ten minutes and you haven't even CHECKED her file yet?" Niko rolled his eyes and hit the jets side before clicking a button on his wrist cuff. The jet engines started and he smirked.

"Climb aboard Jet A'La Niko" The others rolled their eyes in a similar style, and Ilren led Riley up the stairs into the jet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell   Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Rainbow, Chelsea Blackwell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Library :: Books-
Jump to: