Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Thread Requests and Open Threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Thread Requests and Open Threads Empty
PostSubject: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

This topic is to help bring people who are interested in role playing together. You can either post a request or an open thread you've made (but be sure to edit and strike it once it's been posted in). Below is a temple that you could use for a request:

Code:
[b]Charcter name and age:[/b]
[b]Roleplay partner/group details:[/b] (details of the CHARACTER that you would be interested in RPing with. Can include age, house, position, job, loyalties, gender, etc)
[b]RP quality:[/b] (number of lines/paragraphs, literate/semi lit, etc)
[b]Additonal details:[/b] (place, subjects, outcomes, etc)
Back to top Go down
Caramarienne Glozelle
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Caramarienne Glozelle

Blood Status : Unknown Blood Status

PostSubject: Re: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Charcter name and age: Caramarienne Glozelle, the age is 12
Roleplay partner/group details: (details of the CHARACTER that you would be interested in RPing with. Can include age, house, position, job, loyalties, gender, etc) Anyone, I'm at the point of near desperation to post with someone. Preferably someone in Cara's age group [doesn't have to be 12-13 just student wise age group] But if details are needed than I'll say someone who is a student and doesn't mind posting in Hogwarts
RP quality: (number of lines/paragraphs, literate/semi lit, etc)
Additonal details: (place, subjects, outcomes, etc) A friend for Cara would be the outcome, any place is alright (if I'm allowed to be there)
Back to top Go down
EliKate

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Name: Elizabeth Knight
Details: 13, Ravenclaw house, female, wannabe librarian, person who would really like some friends, person who doesn't even know if their in the right spot (PLEASE HELP).
Back to top Go down
http://livelaughread.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Charcter name and age: Evelyn Masterson, 17
Roleplay partner/group details: Anybody at all (:
RP quality: At least the word limit.. preferably 1+ paragraphs.
Additonal details: Not too fussy, just feel like posting. I'm happy to post with Caramarienne as well.
Back to top Go down
ames02270731

Blood Status : Muggleborn

PostSubject: Re: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread Requests and Open Threads   Thread Requests and Open Threads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread Requests and Open Threads
Page 1 of 1