Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

To Everyone on FC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caramarienne Glozelle
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Caramarienne Glozelle

Blood Status : Unknown Blood Status

To Everyone on FC Empty
PostSubject: To Everyone on FC   To Everyone on FC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 am

So joined FC as Nyla Samantha Nelluc in June/Summer time. (Skip it if you want) I made these characters in this order-
+Ulrich Auberry
+Indigo & Christopher Skits
+Cosette Riter
+Nicholas Manson Riter
+Marquiez Smithers
+Desmond Trason (given to my older cousin... I'm not sure where he is now though 0.o)
+Demi Trason
+Serafina Krest
+Lianna Misha
+Adrianna Walker
+Kimberly Merdalos
+Chance Luck
+Amara Levesqui
+Viktoria Doholov
+Jazz Tonts
+Caramarienne Glozelle

+Emma Olivers

I just wanna say... I'm so sorry. I should've paid more attention to each of my characters. I should've given them all the attention they each needed; the plot they all had. I'm 13 years old, my name's Addison (I wish it was Adrianna ... yes I lied ok so we're all perfect and none of us have lied? Sorry for that too), I have an older brother named Alex and he has a husband named Thomas, they married in New York and I was there, I used to live with my mum and then she found my dad, I lived with my dad and Alex for sometime before Alex, Thomas, and I moved, I have three best friends named Toby, Leo, and Justin, they're awesome, I had to be tutored, I do have insomnia, I had an eating problem for a while... But now I'm the decent weight of 90-100pounds, and I am Filipino/American.

I'm proud to say that this year of 2011, I've met so many amazing people. If I ever felt lonely I came here to talk to you amazing people. In the specific order I met everyone like this-

Evelyn Masterson, Rose Saunders, Taylor Wright, Thomas Lupin, Daphne Rossier [Cooper at the time], Dilan (one of your characters), Chelsea (I couldn't remember which one of your characters I met first), Adrian Donovan, Liam VanDuke, Jessica Kelly, Dimitri/Yuri Valentin, Rochelle Jacobs, Matthew McKinsely, Drucilla Devreaux, Juliet Charlienco, Allison Fairmont, Nicholas Reynolds, Zoey Nott, Raven Drake, Liz McCutney, Kyra Henderson, Naomi Quinn, and Kimi Toho. I probably also talk to your other characters from time to time.

Anyway, you have all made an impact on me somehow. I'm happy to say that I believe that I am you guy's friends and honestly, I just want everyone to know that I seriously still love this site and I guess that my New Year's Resolution is to become more responsible with the two charries I have left-Cara and Jazz or any other ones I still have left. I seriously love you guys cuz you guys are all amazing Smile So if you don't feel appreciated.... well I appreciate you and you always have someone to talk to in me kay? <3

Happy New Years!

Love or Sincerly or Whatever-You-Want,
Addy
Back to top Go down

To Everyone on FC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Welcome :: OOC Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: