Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks

Go down 
+2
Remus Lupin
Liam VanDuke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam VanDuke
Professor's Assistant
Professor's Assistant
Liam VanDuke

Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Liam walked in extremely early, behind him three trunks floated in and slowly descended in front of the class. He smiled satisfied at his accomplishment, it sure had not been easy to make this class work but he had convinced Professor Lupin and the headmistress that it would be safe.

Liam moved around the room closing all the windows despite the cloudy day outside. "It just makes my job easier" He smiled moving the desks back with a flick of his wand. The room was completely dark with the exception of a four candles. "Silencio" He aimed at the locked trunks on the floor with strange seals and papers closing it.

Everything was ready for his first lesson and he hoped it was a good one.

Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93489
Remus Lupin
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Remus sat behind the desks grading homework quietly. He was there to supervise, but he would in no case teach this lesson.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsfc.rpg-board.net
Castor Lestrange
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Castor Lestrange

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 am

Castor slowly entered the Defense room and stopped still when there was no light. Taking out his wand he was going to use it to cast Lumos, but the four candles gave a bit of light. Stepping cautiously inside he saw that the desks weren't in the usual spot so stood off to the side. The professor was at the back while the assistant professor at the front. Chewing on the inside of his cheek, the boy wondered what this lesson was going to be like. Something physical since they weren't at the desks?
Back to top Go down
Anastacia Vernz
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Anastacia Vernz

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:32 am

Ana walked in happily, woping she would learn something interesting and not be bored to death by lectures today. "Morning, Professor Lupin. Morning Liam" She waved and moved to one of the walls watching the trunks with curiosity. "What's in there?"
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93489
Thomas Lupin
Prefect
Prefect
Thomas Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Thomas slipped into the class, being one of the first there and took his seat, hoping the lesson wouldn't take too long to start, he'd much rather get right to things rather than wait around for people to arrive... Maybe they'd do a reasonable amount this lesson, though for some reason he doubted that would be the case. Deciding to be optimistic on the matter however, he just took his textbook, quill, parchment and an inkwell before glancing around. Just two people... Great. He droned on in his head. This lesson looked like it would be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Skits
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Christopher Skits

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Chris rushed into class and groaned. He'd missed the first lesson and he had no intention to miss this one. Darn and double darn. This sucked hippogriff crap. Giving a weak and measly smile to Professor Lupin he took a seat at the front row and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill along with his wand... For safety measures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 am

Rochelle bolted to the DADA classroom, she had a horrible sleep and slept in all morning, her hair a mess and her pyjamas under her robes. She ran into the classroom but had trouble adjusting to the light and face planted the floor, in agony she raised her hand and puffed, "Im here today, sorry I'm late i haven't been have a good err... morning..."

She rolled onto her back and stared and the ceiling to see that something was trickling down her face, she had a bloodnose, "Oh great." She whispered to herself, she stood up, her robes to her nose and sat next to she thought a Hufflepuff in the front row, "Hi, mind if I sit here? I don't want to do anymore damage then what I've done now."

Rochelle took her parchment and quill out and placed it on her desk, she fumbled for her wand and had a panic attack to see that she forgot it, after a minute she realised that she put it in her slippers, another thing she forgot to change. She wasn't having a good morning so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks   Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2 - Hinkypunks
Page 1 of 1