Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson One: Elemental Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Smith
Ancient Studies Professor
Kyle Smith

Lesson One: Elemental Magic Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Looking around, Kyle triple checked the defences put in place for this lesson. He wouldn't deny he was testing his students quite early on in the year, however it should be something that they would enjoy... provided they didn't try anything stupid. However, he was sure that his students would be cautious where required and do extremely well this lesson. The room was slightly changed from its usual, with the tables all at the sides, and the chairs put on top of them, just to keep them out the way. Chalk insignias were placed at seemingly random placed on the walls, and there was a wide open space, plenty of room for the small number of students he would be teaching. Looking around, he realised he'd forgotten something, and stuck up a sign on the door... The students may not understand it, but it was important.

After all that was done, he sat on his desk, taking a quick drink before putting the bottle under his desk, at the corner of the room, out the way. Both the bottle and the desk, that was. Now all he had to do was wait and see who he would be dealing with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 am

Riley was a little nervous about Ancient Studies. She had read into everything ancient, but none of that was magical. Well, not in the sense of the word that wizards use. Her eyes caught a sign on the door, and she tilted her head in an attempt to make sense of it. Biting her lip, she gave up and entered the classroom with a half fake smile and looked around. She was the first there? It had to be the first time that she had been early to a lesson. Seeing the professor, she blushed and said, "Hello.."

She saw no place for her to sit, she she stood awkwardly in the centre of the room as she waited for more students to join the class.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Eloi walked in followed by Eriol and moved to the furthest wall. He watched the room and the drawings on the walls. What are they? He wondered. He placed his bags on the floor next to some of the chairs. "It looks like some kind of charm, a seal perhaps" He muttered to himself moving closer to one of the drawings. Eriol meowed and turned towards the teacher. "Oh, Hello, Professor" Eloi waved. "I hadn't seen you" He felt foolish, who could he not notice the grown man in the room, he certainly had noticed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Colton Mills
Prefect
Prefect
Colton Mills

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

Colton arrived to class excited to know what they would learn today. Walking in he saw a few students and the professor. Waving to the professor he saw no seats and so he decided to stand off from everyone. Taking in the room he saw it was oddly set up. It looked like class would be cool today.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Smith
Kyle Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Nodding at each student as they entered, he smiled after the three were in. They'd waited long enough for the others, and they could show up if they wished. He closed the door and locked it, so that anyone who wanted to get in would have to knock, and no one would be slipping in, thinking they could get away with it.

"Right then. You have all elected to take Ancient Studies, I'll keep this simple by saying, I'm glad you've taken it, and hope you have some fun while learning all this." he said, before moving into more space. "Okay. So today we'll be learning about elemental magic. I know for the first few minutes this will sound so basic you'll want to stupefy yourselves, but better to make sure you understand this well. Can one of you tell me what the four elements are?" He asked, looking at the trio in his class.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:44 am

"Earth , Fire, Water and Air" Eloi spoke calmly, he wasn't easily intimidated even if he was in a new enviroment and didn't know anyone. He decided to sit on the floor and Erion laid nest to him, his eyes never leaving the teacher while Eloi looked at the other students to see if he recognized anyone. There was one girl that was in his house but he hadn't talked to her before and ther was one Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Elemental Magic   Lesson One: Elemental Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One: Elemental Magic
Page 1 of 1