Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson 1 - Ghosts

Go down 
+4
Kika Ashseul
Gaspard Kylar
Josiah Rivers
Dylan Xian
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 am

Matilda flicked through a book while leaning back in her chair. Her class would start arriving soon, and she was slightly nervous though trying her best not to show it. The desks were set in a half circle, the concave facing the blackboard. This gave plenty of room for demonstrations or examples. After a few moments she set the book down and stood, moving to stand in front of her desk, leaning against it slightly. With an exasperated sigh, she busied herself with moving a stack of books to be at the front of the table closest to the door.

As the first person entered, she smiled at them waving her hand toward the books, "Hello and welcome to Ghoul Studies. Please take a book and chose a seat. We'll get started once everyone is here."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Xian
Prefect
Prefect
Dylan Xian

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm

"Morning, Professor" Dylan grinned. He was excited about this class and extremely curious. Me moved towards the chairs choosing the one closest to the door. Just in case. He took out his book, parchment, ink and quill.

Frodo used his tiny paws to grab the quill back, he had been playing with it inside Dylan's bad. "Let go Frodo" Dylan hissed trying not to attract the teacher's attention. "Frodo!" He yanked the quill away and almost fell off his chair. "You are never coming to class with me again" He glared at the cat that meowed innocently.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Rivers
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Josiah Rivers

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Josiah walked into class and saw a stack of books. He was about to ask if should take one when he noticed another boy had one as well so he took one and sat beside the other boy. He watched his pet be a pest and said smiling, "Hello there, looks like you have a fiesty cat there. My name is Josiah. Josiah Rivers. Pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Gaspard Kylar

Blood Status : Pureblood

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am

Stepping through the door of one of the classes he was sure that would prove either very interesting or very boring, Gaspard went to the professor's desk, took a book and went to sit with the other two boys. Slipping into his seat as he set his bag down on the floor next to him, he opened the book flipping through the pages idly.

Glancing over, he felt his mouth tug up at the sight of the kitten and then returned his gaze back to the book. How many other students had opted to take this class for their elective?
Back to top Go down
Kika Ashseul
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Kika Ashseul

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 am

Kika's heels clicked against the floor as she walked into the class room. She gave the teacher a quick smile and a "Good morning Professor." Before picking up her book and taking a seat near the boys that had already arrived in the classroom.

Looking over at the boys who had brought their pets with them to class she wondered if the cats were always with their masters. She definitely knew the feeling with her clingy ferret that always hid in her robes.

Sliding her gaze over she looked at the third boy examining him though did not find anything very interesting and soon followed his lead in looking through the pages within her book.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Xian
Prefect
Prefect
Dylan Xian

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:33 pm

"Dylan" He smiled. "Yes, especially against inanimate objects" He rolled his eyes at the cat that tried to climb from his lap onto his head, where it had the habit of sleeping. "Quiet, Frodo" Dylan glared at the kitten and it decided to sit still. "He wouldn't stay in the dorms, this morning" He explained. Animals were usually not permitted in class but Frodo kept following him around the school so Dylan had taken him to his classes. "A real quill killer" He scratched under Frodo's ear.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Meyers
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Elizabeth Meyers

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:26 am

Elizabeth entered the class silently. She was so out of it. Last night she found gillyweed.... she didn't do anything bad! She'd do that on a free day but she also did sneak a bottle of Odgen's finest into her room and sipped on it with delight. She used several cleaning and touch up spells to make sure she looked the same and before she applied those she used her muggle skills to clean her face and appearance up. She smiled at her teacher and gave a polite wave.

"Elizabeth Meyers, call me Lizzie or Liz if you'd like Professor Harvey." She said before taking a seat in the second row.
Back to top Go down
Cosette Riter
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Cosette Riter

Location : Somewhere where people stopped giving a dang a long time ago

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 am

Cosette entered with passive eyes and sat down next to a Hufflepuff who seemed just as silent. Around her she could smell alchohol but to her didn't mattered. She wondered if she could get her hands on a way to capture a ghost or ghoul and set it loose upon Hogwarts... Maybe.

"I'm Cosette Riter." She stated blankly and fiddled with the small strands of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Clarissa walked in to see there was others already there. She decided to sit next to a Hufflepuff whom she could tell drank last night. She sniffed and assumed it was Odgen. This must be a party girl she thought.
"Hi my names Clarissa but you can call me Rissa." She said two the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adeline Maurice

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 am

Sitting down Adeline was trying to remember all of the things she learned from last year and what she read. She then thought she sniffed alcohol and noticed so was Clarissa. She saw Rissa introduce herself to the other Hufflepuff girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesson 1 - Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Ghosts   Lesson 1 - Ghosts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - Ghosts
Page 1 of 1