Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson 1 - Stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 am

Stella hadn't been able to decide what her first lesson should be based on. Should she start out with something easy and basic and then work her class up? Or should she just let them attempt to catch up on their own. Give them a challenge. Sighing, she decided that the former would be the way that she'd have to go even if it didn't offer her the opportunity for amusement. Biting her lip, she waited for her classes to arrive. She had some spare star charts stacked on her desks for those who had forgotten. Oh, how she hated being nice.

Taking a piece of chalk, she eyed the blackboard while biting her lip. Deciding on what she would draw, she began to chalk a basic star map of the Eastern sky. She was almost finished when she heard the door open and she didn't even look around as she said, "If you don't have a star map, take one from my desk. Choose a seat, it will be yours for the rest of the term." Finishing off the map, she placed the chalk down and looked it over. To be honest, she doubted that she would have a use for it on the first day, but she thought that it looked nicer than a blank black board.
Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 am

Rochelle was really excited for her first ever Astronomy lesson, she always did research on the subjects she was learning and she even knew a little bit about it. She wanted to know more about, the reason being she wanted to join Astronomy. Rochelle had everything she needed for Astronomy and as she walked in she heard the Professor talking,"If you don't have a star map, take one from my desk. Choose a seat, it will be yours for the rest of the term." Rochelle decided to go in the middle in the classroom, she didn't want to seem like a nerd sitting all the way at the front of the room but not a 'oh i'm so cool' kid at the very back. She already had a Star Map that she bought in Diagon Alley. She sat down in her seat and took out her parchment, her quill and star map ready to start the lesson. She waited a couple of minutes before the next student arrived. Rochelle waved at the person coming in the room.
Back to top Go down
Castor Lestrange
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Castor Lestrange

Blood Status : Pureblood

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am

Castor blinked frowned slightly as the Gryffindor girl waved at him as entered. Shrugging he went and grabbed a star chart from the professor's desk. He knew he'd forgotten to buy something when in Diagon. Oh, well. Placing the map on the desk in the second row as far away from the door as he could get, the first year sat down. Letting his book bag fall from his shoulder to the floor then crossed his arms atop the desk and rested his chin on them.

Hopefully the professor didn't want them to know a lot about this subject right off the bat. Even though he was named partly after a constellation did not mean that he payed attention when his tutor was trying to explain Astronomy to him.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Clarissa climbed up to the Astronomy Tower and grabbed a star chart and sat next to a Gryffindor girl who looked younger than her. She seemed nice and she didn't want to sit alone.
"Hi my names Clarissa but you can call me Rissa, what's your name?" She hoped she didn't seem straight forward, it's been awhile since she met someone knew.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adeline Maurice

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 am

Walking in she grabbed a star chart of the desk and sat down. She looked around and saw a girl she remembered from Music. She looked about 13 and she saw a first year staring straight at the teacher. She noticed a drawing on the board and noticed it was the Eastern Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesson 1 - Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Stars   Lesson 1 - Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - Stars
Page 1 of 1