Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson 1 - Computers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lesson 1 - Computers Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:54 am

Celeste had managed to get hold of various type of computer and bring them into Hogwarts. They didn't work anywhere on the ground apart from the Muggle Studies classroom, which meant that most of the work and homework preparation would have to be done in class. There was a computer set at every desk and the wand box was already by the door. Sitting in the chair behind her desk, she waved her own wand and words began to appear on the black board.

Select a desk, and take your seat.

This lesson you will be using the computers at the desks.

Please ensure that you have left your wands in the box by the door.

Sitting comfortably in her chair, she considered how many people would be in her class, and how they would react to the computers. The children from wizarding families may be rather cautious of the muggle devices, and she smiled at the thought. All of them had chosen her class, so that meant that they would have to deal with learning new things.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Keane
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adelaide Keane

Blood Status : Half Blood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Adelaide walked into the Muggle Studies classroom, feeling a bit nervous. Though she was Half-Blood, her father didn't like Muggle things and her mother had hated anything Muggle since the day she was born since her parents were abusive to her. So, Adelaide had lived a strictly magical life. So, she was screwed when it came to Muggle studies.

Looking up at the board, Adelaide dropped her wand in the wand box, and looked around. There were these odd devices- that Adelaide assumed were the "computers"-sitting atop the desks. Knitting her eyebrows together, she approached the front where she usually sat.

Taking a seat in front of one of the devices, Adelaide didn't dare touch it and looked up at professor, waiting for other students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Josiah Rivers
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Josiah Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

Josiah walked into the classes to see odd boxes on each desk. WHOA, he thought, those are Computers. They had some muggles who worked at their estate and even though he had never used one he had seen them.

Dropping his wand into the box as requested he moved to sit in front of one of the computers. Looking it over it seemed so useless. Why would anyone want something so bulky taking up space better used for something else?

Sitting there he waited for the others to show up. He was excited to be learning what these computers were for.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Vernet
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Clarissa Vernet

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 am

Clarissa walked into the classroom. She was curious what she'd learn about. Even thought she was pureblood her mum had taught her to use some muggle devices like a phone or ipod. Everything else, like a toasty thing was a lost cause to her. As she walked she saw directions on the board. She put her wand in the box and took a seat in the back looking at the the 'computer' her mum would click on. How she ever did I'll never know she thought. In all honesty she was scared of it.
She then looked around to see two other students, a boy and a girl, with their teacher upfront.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

Dropping her wand where it belonged Indigo smiled perceptively at Professor Walker before taking her seat. She wasn't all that nervous. Her cousin had told her that the class was rather enjoyable and wouldn't be that hard for her considering she was a half-blood who enjoyed the muggle world.

"Hello Miss Walker!" She greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Adeline Maurice

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 am

Entering she put her wand in the box and and sat next to Clarissa. She always found muggles fascinating and she owned a ipod, cell and laptop. They were smart to think of items like those, why didn't wizards think of them. She noticed there was others in the room and she observed some reading and others looking at someones pet cat. She pulled out her book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Computers   Lesson 1 - Computers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - Computers
Page 1 of 1