Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desmond Trason
Herbology Professor
Herbology Professor
Desmond Trason

Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods    Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 am

Desmond entered his classroom and smiled. For once it wasn't raining... It seemed fairly nice. He knew despite the weather it'd stay warm and cozy due to the charm he'd placed on it. Checking his wrist watch he sighed. Another fourteen minutes until class would start. Looking over today's lesson he made sure all the pots were in place. They were still the right color. Walking over to the racks he made sure all the earmuffs were in place. Today he'd chosen a black button up shirt with black slacks and kept his hair its normal messy state. Once the first student arrived he smiled.

"Welcome to Herbology. Please take an earmuff and wait by a plant for directions. And my name is Professor Trason." He finished clasping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Colton Mills
Prefect
Prefect
Colton Mills

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods    Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 pm

"Hello Professor Trason," Colt said as the Professor introduced himself and gave orders. Following his directions he took his earmuffs and went to stand beside one of the plants.

Looking over to the professor he asked, "How was your summer?" His had been sad and wonderful in all the same breath. It was a nice change to be back at school again. What made it more sweet is that he would be able to see Isaack everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods    Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 am

Walking in just behind his housemate, Andrew just caught the professor's instructions. Taking a set of earmuffs, he approached a plant and sighed. Would this class be boring or fun? He had selected it because it was usually interesting and involved a little less theory than others, however it could still be boring.

Nodding to the professor and the boy who's name had slipped his mind, Andrew chose not to speak just yet. He would wait until somebody spoke to him as he allowed his thoughts to flow into each other and off on their own.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Lupin
Prefect
Prefect
Thomas Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods    Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Walking into the Greenhouses, Thomas doubted they'd be doing a lot of theory in this class from his assumptions on the subject and therefore just waited, nodding at the professor when he introduced himself and taking a set of earmuffs as ordered. He didn't have a clue what these were for, so just waited to see what they would be doing next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods    Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One-Mandrakes and Puffapods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: